Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Together, We Shalt Destroy Him!

Friends, Romans, and Internet Pals.
As I've said in the past, and as I will say again in the future, I'm a writer working towards professionalism. I'm not here for that, not exactly. I'm here out of a blind spite. I'm writing and posting a serial on Jukepop Serials, a serial fiction website. I'm currently ranked as 42nd among 200 other writers. I have a competition in me. I don't like to lose. Although I'm better than over 150 other people on this site, I'm not the best. The best on Jukepopserials.com is Steve Ahlquist, Author of 'Wonder Heroes 4.0'. He's perched up at the top of the site and I want to take him out at the knees. I want to rub his face in the dirt, leave him broken and bloody at the bottom of the Juke Pop mountain.
Here's where you come in. Please go to Jukepopserial..com, register (It's quick, free and easy.) and +vote my serial: 'The Last Reich: Bringing Up God First'. You don't have to read it, just vote my serial past Steve.(It'd be great if you read it, but I only need to humiliate Steve.) I want to beat him. I want to break him.
Along with voting, please let others know of my quest to destroy Steve Ahlquist.
Thank you. Together we can dash the brain out of that jerk, Steve Ahlquist.
Matthew H. Jones
(I'd like to take this moment to say, Steve Ahlquist is a great writer and I wish nothing but the best for him. Please check out his serial here: http://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/42)

No comments:

Post a Comment