Back Issues

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Novel - No Magic For Luke Peters

Hey, All.

I'm officially announcing my newest novel, No Magic for Luke Peters. This is a Young Adult/ Urban Fantasy novel about Luke Peters, a teenager tasked to beat back the darkness. Unfortunate for him, there's NO MAGIC FOR LUKE PETERS.

It's still early for this novel, but I'm really excited about the story and wanted to let people know. It's got violence and sarcasm and werewolves and people hitting other people with frying pans. It's going to be awesome. I'm going to be posting a couple chapters for this months content. Hopefully, this kick ass story will make up for last  month where hardly anything was posted. Nothing worth reading I suppose. I'm also going to post a couple chapters of The Last Reich: The Killing Kind. Lastly, I'm hating the way the header image looks, so look forward to new look there.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment