What If we've just crested into the last day on Earth, the Mayan Apocalypse. How would you feel about your last day on Earth. I've been thinking about it. If today was my last day, I would've wished I were more honest. Here's a little honest at the end of the world.
I'm a liar. I lie because I don't understand why people like me. I am blind in so many ways and I'm just left to guess at why a girl smiles at me, why someone chuckles at something I say, why I can be forgiven, why I can be missed.
I've come to believe that people aren't mistaken when they like me, but I honestly have no idea why they do. I like Quid-Pro-Quo relationships where I can say exactly why the person is around; they need someone to vent to, they need someone to cheer them up, they need someone to lift something heavy. I get why I'm there and I get why we're hanging out.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (69)
- The Top 10 Letters of The Alphabet (Not In Alphabe...
- Don't Have Kids
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5
- Day Zero: December 22, 2012
- Day Zero: December 21, 2012
- A Little Honesty At the End Of The World
- Day Zero: December 17th, 2012
- Day Zero: December 10th, 2012
- Lost In The Northlands: A Blogged Novel
- Day Zero: December 3rd, 2012
- The Apocalypse as Self-Help
- ▼ December 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (64)