I'm just going to say that this song is weird. The subtext is that Little Michael's father is dressed up like Santa Claus and is kissing his mother, but Little Michael doesn't know that. As far as he knows, he just caught his mother in the arms of a stranger and he's eager, excited even, to cause conflict on Christmas morning. He's basically saying, "I won't be happy until my parents are divorced or my mom has a black eye. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone.
- ► 2014 (44)
- ► 2013 (69)
- The Top 10 Letters of The Alphabet (Not In Alphabe...
- Don't Have Kids
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5
- Day Zero: December 22, 2012
- Day Zero: December 21, 2012
- A Little Honesty At the End Of The World
- Day Zero: December 17th, 2012
- Day Zero: December 10th, 2012
- Lost In The Northlands: A Blogged Novel
- Day Zero: December 3rd, 2012
- The Apocalypse as Self-Help
- ▼ December 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (64)