Back Issues

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Unanswered Questions: A Family Guy Script ACT 2: SCENE 1



 
ACT TWO – SCENE ONE
 
Setting:
(Interior, Griffin Household, Meg’s House.) PETER is sprawled out, unconscious, underneath a pile of bricks.
 
LOIS enters and rushes over to PETER’S side.
 
LOIS:
(Tearing the bricks off of her unconscious husband.)Peter! Peter!
 
LOIS clears the bricks away and begins to shake PETER’S shoulders, urging him awake.
 
LOIS:
Peter! Peter! Wake up!
 
PETER:
(Rolling away from Lois.)Mah.
 
LOIS stands up and kicks PETER in the back.
 
PETER:
(Writhing in pain.) Damn it all to hell! Son of a bastard! What the hell! Why did you kick me?
 
LOIS:
Peter, what happened? Where’s Stewie?
 
PETER:
(Getting to his feet.) We’re going to have a conversation about you not kicking me anymore.
 
LOIS:
Peter! Where’s Stewie?
 PETER:
I don’t know. He got away from me and got up on the roof and, somehow, dropped the goddamn chimney.
 
LOIS:
Is he still on the roof?
 
PETER:

I don’t know.

 

LOIS:

(Calling up through the hole in the roof.) Stewie! Stewie!(To Peter.) Peter. Get the ladder!

 

PETER:

(Putting his hand to his head.) I don’t know, Lois. I think I might need to go to the hospital.

 

LOIS backhands PETER.

 

LOIS:

I said, Get the ladder!

 

PETER:

(Cowering) Yes, Ma’am.

 

A stream of blood begins to trickle from PETER’S ear.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment