Back Issues

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Unanswered Questions: A Family Guy Script ACT 2: SCENE 2




ACT TWO – SCENE TWO

 

Setting:

(Exterior, Griffin Household, Roof.) PETER steps up onto the roof and scans across the roof, looking for Stewie. He is nowhere to be found.

 

LOIS comes up the ladder behind PETER.

 

PETER:

What the hell? Stewie’s gone.

 

LOIS:

I left you two alone for half an hour. What the hell happened?

 

PETER:

I don’t know. The little bastard started freaking out and got away from me. He went out the window and up onto the roof.

 

LOIS scans across the roof and spies one of Stewie’s shoes. She skirts around the gaping hole in the roof and picks up the shoe. She peers down the side of the house.

 

LOIS:

I think he went over the side of the house.

 

 

PETER:

Is he down there?

 

LOIS:

No. I don’t see him. (LOIS scans the streets below.) Wait. I think I see his sock down on the sidewalk.

 

PETER:

He couldn’t have gone far. Let’s get after him.

 

PETER and LOIS exit, heading down the ladder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment