Back Issues

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Unanswered Questions: A Family Guy Script ACT 3: SCENE 2


ACT THREE – SCENE TWO

 

Setting:

(The Griffin Household, Interior, Living room) LOIS sits on the couch, in the dark, sobbing into her hands. Lights spills out from the kitchen.

 

PETER stands in the doorway, his shadow stretching across the floor. He slowly raises a sandwich up to his mouth. He takes a bite while staring at his wife. He gradually finishes the sandwich and then opens a bag of chips, crunching them loudly. LOIS is still sobbing aloud. He empties the bag and then shakes the crumbs from the bag into his mouth. With the chips gone, he opens a beer. LOIS is still sobbing. PETER takes a long gulp of beer and then rests the beer against his chest.

 

PETER:

Hey… um… Lois, you on your period or something?

 

LOIS:

(Turning to look at PETER.)No, I’m not on my period! Our baby is gone. Stewie just left with that lady!

 

PETER:

Oh, yeah. That whole business. I’m having trouble remembering things since the chimney fell on me.

 

LOIS:

Peter, we have to get our baby back.

 

PETER:

Lois, he made his choice. What can we do?

 

LOIS:

I don’t know. I just want my baby back. 

 

 

PETER:

Wait a minute. I’ve got an idea.

 

PETER rushes out the front door.

 

Setting:

(The Griffin Household, Interior, Living room.)LOIS sits on the couch. PETER enters the living room with STEWIE in his arms. STEWIE has a bottle of Sunny D clutched in his hands.

 

LOIS:

(Trying STEWIE from PETER) Stewie! But how?

 

STEWIE:

He got me my Sunny D, bitch.

 

The frame freezes.

 

ANNOUNCER:

Sunny D. It’s the only reason why your children will stay with you, you dumb whore.

 

-CREDITS-   

No comments:

Post a Comment